天漢民族文化論壇

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 3057|回复: 4

Attitudes towards life

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-5 13:03:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Each of us has his own attitudes towards life .Some are optimists while others are pessimists.
      Attitudes is the determing factor in success or failure .Everyone has the opportunity to win the life. No one sets out in life to fail .They are not willing to pay the price. Though they have the ability ,at last ,they giv-e up .
      I don’t know how to express feelings about my university life .Last semester , when I first came to univesity ,I felt the life is colourful.But   now ,that is not really ture .Sometimes ,I think it’s too tedious to do   anything.Few classes,bad teachers ,I have no passion to listen to teach-er`s classes. A day left,I felt guilty that I waste a day ,but everyday  re-peat  the same. I know,that`s not the excuse. I ask myself what can we learn in the university ? knowledge or others.The most of seniors or sophomores said , contrast of university and high school , the most diff-erence is that we have more time to do our own things.That’s all depe-nds, some are wasted while others enrich their mind with knowledge. I  still remember what I want and pursue. I don’t  wanna  to say I hateEnglish for four years.
       To go on a journey is often full of hardship ,but so long as one lives he proceeds on his life’s journey, we should not escape problems but   be brave to face  different kinds of difficulties.
    One can succeed depends on one’s attitudes towards life .
    There’s saying : If you dream it ,you can do it.
    Come on!
发表于 2009-10-20 23:40:18 | 显示全部楼层
ATTITUDE IS ALL
发表于 2009-10-25 12:22:24 | 显示全部楼层

发帖 下笔记

哈哈 发帖下笔记哦!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2009-10-25 13:09:03 | 显示全部楼层
Attitudes is the determing factor in success or failure .Everyone has the opportunity to win the life. No one sets out in life to fail .They are not willing to pay the price. Though they have the ability ,at last ,they giv-e up .
发表于 2009-12-10 07:10:26 | 显示全部楼层
如果楼主给文章进行翻译的话,此贴将被加亮
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|天漢民族文化論壇 ( 鲁ICP备11028298号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 12:54 , Processed in 0.131647 second(s), 17 queries .